Discover the secrets to mastering the vagabond stats Elden Ring with this comprehensive guide designed for beginners. Unleash your character’s full potential and dominate the game!
The Vagabond class in Elden Ring is a versatile and adaptable warrior, skilled in both melee combat and magic. With their well-rounded stats and a wide variety of weapons and spells at their disposal, vagabonds can adapt to any situation and excel in both PvE and PvP encounters.
Base Stats and Attributes
A Vagabond’s base stats are as follows:
- Vigor: High
- Endurance: Medium
- Strength: Medium
- Dexterity: Medium
- Intelligence: Low
- Faith: Low
- Arcane: Low
These base stats make the Vagabond a durable and capable warrior from the start. With a strong foundation in Vigor, they can take a beating and dish out punishment in return. However, to maximize their potential, players will need to invest in other attributes, such as Strength, Dexterity, or even Intelligence and Faith for magical abilities.
Best Weapons for Vagabond Builds
The Vagabond class can wield a variety of weapons effectively, thanks to its balanced stats. Some of the best weapons for a Vagabond build include:
- Claymore: A versatile greatsword with a good balance of power and speed.
- Longhorn: A polearm with excellent reach and sweeping attacks.
- Wolverine: A fast, lightweight curved sword with high critical damage potential.
- God of War Greatsword: A massive weapon with devastating power, but slower attack speed.
- Moonveil Katana: A powerful and agile weapon with a unique moveset.
Best Armor and Talismans for Vagabond Builds
Vagabond builds benefit from armor that offers a balance of protection and mobility. Some of the best armor sets for Vagabonds include:
- Enchanted Knight Set: Provides good defense and mobility for a well-rounded build.
- Samurai Set: A lightweight armor set with high evasion capabilities, perfect for a nimble playstyle.
- Paladin Set: A heavier armor set with strong defense, ideal for Vagabonds who prefer tankier builds.
Talismans can provide additional bonuses to a Vagabond’s abilities. Some of the best talismans for Vagabonds include:
- Claw Talisman: Increases critical damage, making your critical strikes even more deadly.
- Raptor’s Black Feather: Enhances mobility and evasion, allowing for a more agile playstyle.
- Erdtree Favor: Boosts stamina regeneration, letting you attack and dodge more frequently.
Best Skills and Spells for Vagabond Builds
Skills and spells can greatly enhance a Vagabond’s combat capabilities. Here are some of the best options for Vagabonds:
- Starscourge: A powerful melee skill that unleashes a flurry of devastating strikes.
- Frost Mage: A magic skill that allows you to wield ice-based spells, adding elemental damage to your arsenal.
- Transient Moonlight: A ranged magic skill that fires a homing projectile, ideal for dealing with enemies from a distance.
- Cursed Blade: A melee skill that imbues your weapon with dark energy, increasing its damage output.
Effective Vagabond Builds
There are many ways to build a Vagabond in Elden Ring, depending on your preferred playstyle. Here are some effective Vagabond builds to consider:
- Strength Vagabond: Focus on investing points into Strength and Vigor, making your character a durable melee powerhouse. Equip heavy weapons like greatswords and polearms, and wear heavier armor for increased defense.
- Dexterity Vagabond: Prioritize Dexterity and Endurance, allowing you to wield faster weapons like katanas and curved swords, and perform more evasive maneuvers. Equip lighter armor to maximize mobility.
- Hybrid Vagabond: Balance your stat distribution between Strength, Dexterity, and either Intelligence or Faith. This allows you to effectively wield a variety of weapons and spells, making you a versatile and unpredictable combatant.
- Summoner Vagabond: Invest in Faith and Arcane to unlock powerful summoning spells, calling forth powerful allies to aid you in battle. Focus on staying at a safe distance while your summoned creatures deal damage to your enemies.
Levelling Up and Stat Distribution
When levelling up your Vagabond, it’s essential to focus on the attributes that best suit your chosen build. Here are some general guidelines for stat distribution:
- Vigor: Aim for at least 20 Vigor early on, as it provides enough health to survive most one-shot attacks from bosses. You can invest more points into Vigor later if you feel the need for additional survivability.
- Endurance: Aim for 20-30 Endurance, allowing you to wear medium armor and wield multiple weapons comfortably. If you find yourself running out of stamina often, consider investing more points here.
- Strength/Dexterity: Prioritize either Strength or Dexterity, depending on your chosen build. Aim for 40 points in your primary offensive attribute to maximize damage output. You can invest points in the other attribute if you want to diversify your weapon options or use a bow as a secondary weapon.
- Intelligence/Faith/Arcane: If you’re using a hybrid or summoner build, invest points into Intelligence, Faith, or Arcane as needed. Aim for at least 10-18 points in your chosen magic attribute to unlock a variety of useful spells and abilities.
Example Stat Distribution for a Level 120 Vagabond:
Here’s an example of a stat distribution for a level 120 Vagabond:
- Vigor: 30
- Endurance: 30
- Strength: 40
- Dexterity: 40
- Intelligence: 10
- Faith: 10
- Arcane: 10
This distribution provides a balanced approach, allowing your Vagabond to wield a variety of weapons and spells effectively. You can adjust these stats according to your preferred playstyle and build.
Vagabond Elden Ring Armor Guide
As you progress through Elden Ring, you’ll encounter various armor sets that can enhance your Vagabond build. Here are some tips for finding and equipping the best armor:
- Experiment with different armor sets: Don’t be afraid to mix and match armor pieces to find the optimal combination of defense, mobility, and bonuses for your build.
- Upgrade your armor: Investing resources in upgrading your armor can significantly improve its defense and other attributes.
- Consider your playstyle: Choose armor that complements your playstyle, whether it’s focusing on high mobility, tanking damage, or dealing critical hits.
Vagabond Elden Ring Weapons Guide
Finding and upgrading the right weapons for your Vagabond build is crucial for success in Elden Ring. Here are some tips to help you choose the best weapons:
- Try different weapons: Experiment with various weapons to find the ones that best suit your playstyle and build.
- Upgrade your weapons: Upgrading your weapons can significantly increase their damage and scaling, making them more effective in combat.
- Consider weapon scaling: Choose weapons that scale well with your primary attributes (Strength and Dexterity) to maximize your damage output.
Creating the ultimate Vagabond build in Elden Ring requires careful planning, experimentation, and adaptation. Use this guide to help you choose the best stats, weapons, armor, spells, and talismans for your desired build. Remember to adapt your strategies based on your playstyle and the challenges you face in the game. Good luck, and may your Vagabond conquer the world of Elden Ring!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the starting stats for a Vagabond in Elden Ring?
The Vagabond class in Elden Ring starts with the following base stats:
- Vigor: 13
- Endurance: 11
- Strength: 12
- Dexterity: 12
- Intelligence: 8
- Faith: 8
- Arcane: 8
How do I choose the best Vagabond build in Elden Ring?
To choose the best Vagabond build, consider your preferred playstyle, and prioritize the attributes and equipment that support that playstyle. Experiment with different weapons, spells, and armor to find the best combination for your desired build.
Can I respec my Vagabond’s stats in Elden Ring?
Yes, you can respec your Vagabond’s stats in Elden Ring using an item called the Larval Tear. This item allows you to redistribute your attribute points, giving you the opportunity to experiment with different builds or correct any mistakes in your stat allocation.
What are the best Ashes of War for Vagabond builds in Elden Ring?
The best Ashes of War for Vagabond builds will vary depending on your chosen playstyle and build. Some popular options include Starscourge for a powerful melee skill, Transient Moonlight for ranged magic damage, and Raptor’s Black Feathers for a unique summoning ability that can distract enemies and deal damage.