Are you struggling with the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001? Then don’t worry because we have fixed this solutions!
Many players have reported this error. They receive this message “Something went wrong try to reboot your pc and then launch geforce experience Error code 0x0001″. To help these players we have created this blog, we have mentioned all of the necessary points to fix the error code 0x0001. The Causes and Solutions of this error are given below!
Causes of GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001
These are some of the major causes for the Error Code 0x0001 in Geforce Experience:
- Outdated Graphics Drivers
- Outdated Windows
- Corrupted Files
How to Fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001 Issues in 2022
Here comes the main part, the Solutions! Follow the given methods properly and hopefully, the Error Code 0x0001 will stop appearing in your Geforce Experience.
1. Update Nvidia GeForce Graphics Drivers
The first thing that you must do is update your graphics drivers. Follow these steps to update the geforce graphics drivers:
- Open your device manager
- Find Display Adapters and then Nvidia Graphics Drivers
- Right-click on the drivers and update them
2. Check Telemetry Settings
After updating the graphics drivers, you should check if the settings are Ok or not. Follow these steps to check these settings:
- Press WINDOWS + R
- Now, enter msc in the dialogue box
- Then, from the new window find Nvidia Telemetry Container
- Right-click on Nvidia Telemetry Container and open the Properties
- Go to the log on tab and make sure that the “Allow Service to interact with the Desktop” option is checked.
- Lastly, save the changes and then check for the error.
3. Restart GeForce Experience
Restarting the GeForce Experience may fix any temporary issue.
- Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift +Esc
- Now, end-all of the tasks related to the Nvidia GeForce Experience
- Refresh your computer and then check for the error. If it persists, try the next solutions given.
4. Update Windows
The next thing that you should check is your Windows. Check if your current version is the updated one or not. You can update your Windows by following these simple steps:
- Firstly, from the desktop menu search “Update & Security”
- After that, go to the Windows Update tab
- Lastly, click on Check for Updates
- After the completion check for the error.
If this doesn’t work either, then move to the next solution.
5. Reinstall GeForce Experience and Install Nvidia Graphics Driver
Reinstalling the Geforce Experience and Nvidia Graphics Drivers can fix any damaged files. Follow these steps to reinstall them:
For Geforce Experience
- Open Control Panel and the click on Programs
- From Programs and Features choose Uninstall a Program
- Now, look for the Geforce Experience Application and uninstall it
- After the uninstallation, install it again from the official website.
For Graphics Drivers
- Go to the official website and then while installing make sure to select the Clean Installation option. After the installation , restart your pc and then check for the error.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some Frequently Asked Questions about Geforce Experience.
How do I fix error code 0x00000157?
This error appears when you do not have a stable internet connection. To fix this error, check your internet connection and restart your router. Make sure to have a good connection.
How to fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0003?
To fix this error, update graphics drivers and if they are updated you can reinstall the Geforce Experience. Other than that, also check your network connection.
This blog was about the GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001. The key points to solve this error are given. Follow them properly.
Lastly, if you have any queries you can ask them in the comments!