Mini-Militia is a game wherein each and every player wants to score the best. Many people might have the question “Why am I not able to shoot the opponent in one complete shot?” or “Why doesn’t he/she die even if I drop a grenade exactly on his head?” The answer is simple! The opponent person uses some tricks which you aren’t aware of.
If you are a beginner in Mini Militia you have to practice a lot. “What kind of practice?” Practices like Aiming, Movement of guns in all directions, Being aware of the opponents approaching, Using the melee(hand) for faster movement.
In this post, I am going to give you some tips and tricks which will make you the best Mini Militia player and I assure that!
Mini-Militia Tips and Tricks
♠ Crouch, Crouch, and Crouch
- Crouch whenever a grenade is thrown it will leave you with one-fourth of your life which is more helpful to stay in the game.
- Crouch and shoot, it will make you less vulnerable to bullets.
- Crouching can even withstand a shot from the bazooka.
♠ Guard Yourself
- Make the best use of a guard. No bullets can pass through it.
- It can even withstand the shot of the bazooka leading a little health damage.
- A perfect holding position of a guard will protect you from a saw cutter.
♠ Make a Trap
- Place a proximity mine in such a way that the enemy passes through it without a second thought.
- Or plant at the respawning spot. The moment someone spawns the mine will activate and blow up.
- Place the green grenade at the spawning spot.
- You can even use it to block the way if you are short of life and an enemy is behind you.
♠ Run Run Run
- If a grenade is thrown at you run in the opposite direction as fast as you can using melee(hand).
- If you are short of life or if the opponent is having a better weapon than you, tap the melee(hand) continuously and point the gun towards the region you want to escape.
♠ Hit Hard
- If the opponent to you is very close to you and your gun is reloading, start hitting with your hand(melee).
- Using melee causes more damage.
More Tips and Tricks on Mini-Militia
- Don’t rush to attack as soon as the game starts instead load yourself with good guns and then go for the hunt.
- Try to reach and attack players already engaged in the fight because of their low health.
- Try to make double guns whenever you get a chance.
- Sniper and Shotgun make a good combination.
- Hide in the bushes and wait for the enemy to come.
- If you are playing for a team and you are short of life and an enemy is approaching then, suicide!
- If a person is lagging, shoot some bullets at him. Once they get normal they die instantly leaving you with a point.
- If you are holding a gun and you are short of life don’t rush to attack, instead crouch and wait for few seconds until the life boosts at least half of it. Same holds with the jetpack.
- If you think you cant stand in front of your enemy for longer throw a grenade this might help you to gain a point even if you die.
Tips with respect to weapons
- Sniper– This is the best weapon for a long-range shooting. It has 7X zoom and kills in one strike. So firstly settle somewhere preferably on the top and wait for your enemies. As soon as you see the enemy hit a headshot.
- Bazooka– This causes a massive area destruction.It has 6X zoom so settle in a place and aim. It takes more time to reload. If you miss 3 shots then you will be in trouble so keep a backup gun as well.
- Shotgun-This weapon shoots 4 bullets at a time but has a small range, so keep a long ranged weapon as a backup. Don’t go to hit the enemy if he is far from you. You should be fast while using this gun with good instincts. Strike as soon as the enemy comes near you in one shot.
- Guard- No bullets can pass through a guard. Face the guard towards the attacker and fire. A bazooka can be a problem for a guard but crouching will help you with a little life.
- Proxy mine-Plant this mine in the spawning area or if there is a place where you feel the enemy will be quick. Once the enemy comes close to this mine, it will activate and explode.
- Magnum– Double Magnum power is almost equal to a shotgun. Two bullets are enough to kill the enemy.
- Uzi- Double the Uzi and you can just go on killing the enemies one by one provided you have some tricks to do so.
Act fast before the opponent reacts to you!