Instagram, as we all know, is one of the most popular and widely used social media application. It has achieved great results in no time.
There was a time when Facebook was ruling the social media world. But Instagram came like a storm and became so popular in no time. Millions of people use Instagram daily to connect with their friends, share videos, images and a whole lot of stuff.
Instagram usually provides a very good user experience. However, there have been scenarios where people have reported certain issues while using Instagram.
Few people reported that Instagram disabled their account, giving the reason that they violated Instagram’s policy. Many reported Instagram Invalid Parameters issue where they were not able to log in.
But we are not here to discuss the issues that users face while using Instagram. We are here to provide you a simple step-by-step guide to link your Instagram account with Facebook and other social media applications. Instagram allows you to link the account with the following social media applications:
If you also want to link your Instagram account with any of these apps, just follow the steps that are given below.
Link Instagram Account With Facebook And Other Social Media Applications
In this section, we will be giving you a simple method to link your Instagram account with Facebook and other social media applications. Follow along and you will be good to go by the end of this article.
- Open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on the Account icon (the last icon to the right).
- On the top right corner, tap on the menu icon (the icon with three vertical dots).
- Now scroll down and tap on the Linked Accounts option. This will open a list of all the social media applications to which you can link your Instagram account.
- Tap on anyone (say Facebook).
- Enter your username and password for the Facebook account and follow the instructions.
- This will link your Instagram account with Facebook.
You can follow the same steps to link your Instagram account with other social media applications as well.
So, these were the easy yet efficient methods to link the Instagram account with Facebook and other social media applications. Hope you liked this article. In case of any issues, feel free to reach out to us through comments or the Contact Us page. We will try to resolve your query as soon as possible. Thanks.