Are you into esports and hoping to diversify your wagers? You might consider betting on Valorant. Whether it is your first time to bet on this video game or you are familiar with this sport, you can avoid the risk of losing money with the right tips. Here is how to succeed when betting on Valorant.
An Introduction to Valorant
Valorant is a first-person, fast-paced shooter game developed by Riot Games. Two teams of five players challenge each other in a contest to protect their base.
The goal is to attack the opponent or defend your territory. The attacking team will plant a bomb in the rival’s base and prevent the team from defusing it. Conversely, the defending side will do all it takes to eliminate the attackers or defuse the bomb.
A match is completed on 25 maps, but teams must switch sides after the 12th round. A complete match will last eight minutes or less based on the aggressiveness. A team becomes victorious if it wins at least 13 of the maps.
Useful Tips to Consider When Betting on Valorant
Valorant bets are straightforward for experienced gamers. Knowing how to bet and utilizing the best strategies increases your chances of winning. Try the following tips to wager and win on Valorant:
- Determine what Valorant betting types and odds represent. It is tempting to choose odds without interpreting what they represent. Also, the types of bets can be confusing unless you understand how they work. You can think of betting once you know what odds signify, the implied probability, and various bet types.
- Research and familiarize yourself with everything that informs a competitive Valorant competitive match. The basics of any sport are what you will use to determine the possibilities when betting. For example, weapon angles, character abilities, players’ strengths, and map layouts should be critical when drafting wagers. The much you will understand about Valorant is what will increase your success in accurate betting.
- In addition to familiarizing yourself with Valorant, take time to play the game. Some things are easier to understand and figure out when you are playing. Engaging in the play means you can put different weapons to the test and know the outcome. The choice of characters and weapons could be why you win or struggle to defend your base. For example, if players choose controllers or initiators and they are on a defense mission, it will be counter-effective. You can easily tell a player’s next move because you already have an idea of possible decisions. This tip is more beneficial if you prefer in-play betting.
- Leverage previous data when determining how teams will perform. Metadata is always resourceful when evaluating teams’ and players’ strengths. Note what makes a particular excel, their preferences, complexities, and facts that could disadvantage or make them do their best.
- Just like you would focus on understanding odds and bet types, consider underdogs, favorites, previous matchups, and the contest in the picture. You are likely to make mistakes in picking odds without analyzing these aspects. Teams with almost equal strengths will do anything to edge out their opponents. A significant tournament like the Valorant Ignition Series or the Championship is prestigious and has a huge prize. Knowing all these boosts your confidence in making suitable bets.
- Opt for live betting as it is more rewarding compared to pre-match gambling. The idea is to capitalize on real-time statistics and formulate bets based on the match’s happenings. In-game betting comes with live odds, as informed by the game’s momentum.