Below we will make an analysis of the PUNDIX coin price in 2023
Pundi X (Pundix, previously NPXS) aims to open a new era where it is possible for retailers and customers to utilize crypto coins as a form of payment alike via XPOS virtual currency terminals.
The Pundi X is more than just a point-of-sale terminal you see on shop counters. It is an innovative and intelligent device that can play multiple roles in the crypto ecosystem. For instance, buying coins such as BTC, ETH, LTC, PXS, etc. using fiat savings or bank cards.
The blockchain solution was founded in 2017 and ICO was launched in January 2018. Following the prominent ICO, Pundi X successfully released specialized retail facilities including XPOS, XWallet, and XPASS, as well as the world’s first blockchain phone called BOB. The Pundi X is an Ethereum- based project with the following advantages:
- Project relevance as the team creates all the conditions for utilizing cryptos on a par with fiat money;
- Real-world ecosystems such as Pundi X has the working versions of their products;
- A wide service package as XPOS terminals accept cryptocurrency payments and support all modern services and technologies, such as Visa and Mastercard.
At the beginning of spring 2021, the migration of Pundi X to a new token, i.e. 1000 NPXS to 1 PUNDIX, happened. In principle, the features of the token have not changed.
What is Pundi X (PUNDIX) used for?
PUNDIX is an ERC-20 token based on and built on the Ethereum blockchain. It is supported by all ERC-20 compatible wallets such as MyEtherWallet, Ledger, Trezor, etc. The PUNDIX token performs important functions in the Pundi X platform, including:
- Payments for shop goods and facilities via an XPOS machine.
- Projects that want to list on XPOS machines need to contain a large amount of PUNDIX for a certain period of time.
- Shops can use PUNDIX to run referral programs or display advertisements through XPOS machines.
- 100% of Pundi X revenue comes from XPOS transaction fees, and the collected PUNDIX will be burned to reduce the coin supply. The concurrent Pundi X (PUNDIX) price today is equal to $0.513801. The latest CoinMarketCap ranking is #174.
In 2023 Technewsleader expects PUNDIX to get its peak at $0.91. PricePrediction`s Pundix coin price prediction for 2023, PUNDIX signals crossing the $1.25 average price level and might peak at $1.39. TradingBeasts estimates that the Pundi X price will go up to $0.7876817 in January next year and skyrocket to $0.9217540 by December 2023. CoinArbitrageBot believes Pundi X could reach the height of $2.02723 USD by the end of 2023. As per DigitalCoinprice`s estimation, PUNDIX has the chance to contemplate the topmost level of $1.14 next year. Wallet Investor is also positive about PUNDIX’s prospects and its prognosis is very close to the previous one and states that the coin price could rise to $1.02.
Definitely, Pundi X has strong ambitions in terms of future development, but they may not be enough to overcome existing objections from retailers to accept crypto as a way of payment. Despite that, the platform is already successfully using hundreds of merchant locations of the project application already set up on more than 100,000 mobile devices. The company continues to actively cooperate with various financial institutions.
Having decided to add Pundi X (PUNDIX) to your investment portfolio, you can buy the coin on Godex.io, one of the most successful anonymous crypto exchanges. This specialized marketplace allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies anonymously, quickly, reliably, and without any restrictions.