Tom Clancy’s The Division is one of the best action games out there. Players are addicted to the game. Many players complained that there are some errors that are constantly appearing on the screen.
Some say that “the division crash to desktop after 5 minutes of launch” and others say that the division won’t launch. Whatever your case is, just keep on reading!
Because this blog is going to help you fix the division crash errors.
Causes of The Division Crash Error Problem
When we talk about an error, there are many factors that can cause it to show up on your screen. In the case of the division crash error, these are the commonly known reasons:
- Low RAM
- Compatibility Issues
- Faulty files
- Running game with DirectX 11
Before we jump to the solutions you must have the following minimum system requirements to run Tom Clancy’s The Division:
- Windows 7/8/10 (64Bits only)
- 40 GB Free Space
- AMD radeon hd 7770/Nvidia GeForce gtx 560
- Intel Core i5, 3.1GHZ
If you have the minimum system requirements then Check for game updates, Other than that make sure that your graphics drivers are also updated.
How to Fix The Division Crash Error Problem Issue in 2022
These are some of the best solutions for the divinity constantly crashing problem. Make sure to follow them properly!
1. Run in Compatibility Mode
The first reason for the crash problems is incompatibility. To fix it, you must run the program in Windows Compatibility Mode. Follow the given steps if you don’t know how it works.
- Open Steam app and go to Steam Library
- Then, look for Division and right-click on it
- Now from the menu, choose Properties
- After that click on Local Files
- Then click on Browse Local Files
- Now, a from the folder search for the launcher file
- Right-click on the launcher file, go to properties and then Compatibility tab
- Then click on Change High DPI button and from the new window tick on Override High DPI
- Save the changes and check for the errors
If the divinity crash problem continues, following the next solution
2. Erase tobii_gameintegration_x64.dll file
Faulty files can be a major cause of crashes in general. According to players, deleting the tobii_gameintegration_x64.dll has fixed this problem. So deleting this file can also work.
- Open Steam and then Library
- Look for The Division and right-click on it
- After that, click on Properties from the new menu
- Go to the Local Files tab and click on the Browse Local Files button
- Lastly, search for the tobii_gameintegration_x64.dll file and uninstall it
- Now restart the game and check for the error
3. Move to DirectX 12
If you are currently on DirectX 11 then this error will appear because The Division requires DirectX 12 to run. So if you are on DirectX 11 then shift to DirectX 12.
- Go to Library after Opening Steam
- Then look for Division and right-click on it
- Then select Properties
- Head to General and choose Set Launch Options
- Add this text -dx12
- Save the changes and check for the error. It should be gone by now
4. Limit AntiEasyCheat CPU Power Consumption
AntiEasyCheat is used in the game to prevent players from using cheat codes while playing the games. This can take a lot of CPU power and that can lead to the division crash problem. So you must limit the AntiEasyCheat CPU memory consumption to One Core.
- Open the game and press the key combination:
- A new screen will appear, select task manager from there
- Go to the Details tab and search for AntiEasyCheat
- Right-click on it and choose Set Affinity from the menu
- Now tick on CPU 0
- Save the changes and try running the game, your problem should be fixed by now!
5. Reinstall the Game
For most of the players, this problem ends with the 4th method but if nothing works for you, then you should try reinstalling the game. Uninstall it properly and make sure that no file is remaining. Then install it again properly. This should fix your error.
These are some of the Frequently Asked Questions about The Division errors.
How to fix the division delta error?
This can happen for a number of reasons. To fix it try:
- Restarting your router
- Restarting your PC
- Disabling Firewall and Anti-virus
How to fix the division no error crash problem?
Check if an update is available for the game. If yes, update it and if you already have the latest version. Try verifying the game files integrity.
I hope these solutions have solved your divinity crash on the startup issue. If you have any queries, you can ask them in the comments.