As most of you know, Instagram is one of the most popular image-sharing services in the world. The app was handy, to begin with, and it only improved over the years.
Aside from the regular feed, you’re getting tons of additional options when sharing photos. Plus, it also lets you apply fun filters and effects to your photos, making them look high-quality and artistic.
The design is also flat, and the app is generally really a joy to use; it works really well and serves the purpose.
5 Crazy Facts About Instagram:
- Instagram has more than 1 billion monthly active users.
- 40 billion photos are uploaded per day, which means almost 978 photos each second.
- The number of likes per day is 4.2 billion; that’s 35000 likes per second.
- More than 60 billion photos have been shared.
- In June 2013, Instagram launched its new video function. 5 million videos were uploaded within the first 24 hours
As you know, if you Sign in to Instagram.com ( the web-browser version of Instagram), then through Instagram.com, you can feed comments and likes on your friend’s posts. But it doesn’t have an option that lets you post photos and videos on Instagram from your PC.
What if you want to share some photos on Instagram that you have stored on your PC? At first, you have to upload it to your smartphone, and then you have to upload it to Instagram.
Don’t you think this process is quite a hassle? Why go through such hassle if there are ways to share photos from a PC? Yes, there are indirect but possible ways to share photos and videos on Instagram from your PC.
So, here are 3 Best Ways To Share Photos And Videos On Instagram From Your PC without any further ado.
1. Android Emulators
Android emulators let you run Android apps on the computer and give the same experience you feel with your real Android device. BlueStacks is the most popular android emulator which you can use to share photos on Instagram from a PC.
Now, after you successfully install BlueStacks on your PC, follow the below steps to share photos and videos on Instagram through BlueStacks: 1. Go to Google Play Store from BlueStacks and install Instagram. You may find Instagram on BlueStacks as a pre-installed app, so update it from the play store for better function.
1. Go to Google Play Store from BlueStacks and install Instagram. You may find Instagram on BlueStacks as a pre-installed app, so update it from the play store for better function.
2. Open Instagram from Bluestacks and login to your account.
3. You’re all done. Share posts on Instagram like you do on your Android device, but you can upload photos and videos from your PC this time.
2. Instagram Official Windows App
Good news for Windows 10 users, Instagram’s official Windows app is now available on the Windows Store to use on PC and mobile devices.
However, you cannot use it to upload photos and videos to Instagram unless your PC has both a touchscreen and a backward-facing camera. But it does offer more Instagram options than the web-browser version.
Follow the below steps to install Instagram on your Windows PC:
1. Open the Windows Store and search for “Instagram,” find the app with the official logo, and install.
2. Launch Instagram and login to your Instagram account.
3. You’re all done. Now you can share posts on Instagram just like you do on your mobile devices.
Gramblr is a free program that allows you to upload photos and videos from your computer directly to your Instagram account. It is available for both Windows and Mac versions for free. You can download it from the Gramblr official website. Gramblr also allows you to crop and edit your photo as the Instagram app does; you can also apply filters and schedule posts.
Here is How to upload photos and videos from your computer to Instagram using Gramblr:
1. Download Gramblr and launch it. For the first time, you will be asked to Sign up with your Instagram account.
2. After successful Sign-up, you will be landed on Gramblr Home Screen, where you can choose the files to upload on Instagram from your computer.
3. Upload a photo (or video). If you want to crop your uploaded photo, you can do it from Gramblr and then click “Save.”
4. On the next screen, you can also apply some filters and motions and then click “Continue.”
5. Now, you will add a caption and tag a user to your uploaded photo. When you are done, click “Send” to upload the photo on your Instagram account.
That’s all. If you enjoyed this article, Follow us and Subscribe to our newsletter and get daily updates to your Inbox.
Leave a comment below and share your thoughts about this post with us.
- Instagram Add Payment Method Unexpected Error Occurred: Fixed
- How To Fix Instagram Invalid Parameters Error?
- Instagram We’re Sorry But Something Went Wrong
- How To Fix Igtv Upload Failed Error
- How To Fix Instagram Failed To Send Message Issue
- Instagram Couldn’t Delete Messages: Fixed
- Instagram Your Account Has Been Disabled Error